Friday, July 31, 2009

End of the Term

And just like that the school term is over. Honestly, this term really flew by. I think part of that is due to me being back in Toronto by Wednesday night/Thursday morning every week, and part of it was due to my 1 week trip to Vegas. Like I said in my previous post, I'm definitely glad I got to experience 1 term of summer in school and in Waterloo, but I would not do it again.

I guess with this being the end of my 4th year in university, I've been asked on a regular basis, on what my plans are for the future. (I've also been asked alot whether I was going to be going into my last year as well). I guess right now, I am tentatively going to be going back to school on a part time basis. Going to be commuting into Waterloo Tuesday and Thursday, and will be doing 2 (or 3) courses, while working between 4-8 hours part-time at the athletics office, and probably referee a few games at night both days. So that would definitely keep me busy 2 days. I am probably going to be doing a few things with campus rec. intramurals as well in between all that.

Other than that, I'm hoping to spend Monday/Wednesday/Friday hopefully either with another part-time job, volunteering, and just basically something constructive with my life. I'm looking into possibly getting into MMA, probably starting with going to a BJJ gym and training there a few times a week. If not, just going to get a gym membership and get back into better shape as a whole. Going to look into possibly joining up with a sport team or two, and maybe get myself into a small group.

So..that pretty much wraps up my plans for September onwards until probably December, and then 2010 will bring a whole new chapter. Btw...all these plans will probably go into the drain if I manage to find a decent full time job.

1 comment:

Timothy Luk said...

Hey Wes!
You live a life where you do SO MUCH!!! (I still envy at your trips to all these crazy sports events!) and somehow you manage to do all of it while going to school. I'm sure you'll somehow manage everything! Keep up with time with God and I'm sure everything will be ok. All the best this coming few months!
-Tim Luk