Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You know it's exams time when...

...I blog so often.

I was going through some of my draft blogs, and realized that I have quite a substantial amount of backlog - these are not necessarily updates or anything, just a random thought during the day and I just somehow turned into a whole essay. I doubt too many of them will ever get posted, as I simply do not have the will to finish it. On top of that, I simply lost the train of thoughts I had while writing that blurb. Furthermore, most of it probably don't make sense anyways, since I simply write them without any type of plan, just more as thoughts/ideas crosses my mind, it becomes written. Maybe one day when I got too much time on my hands I will do, but probably not.

For some actual substance, the school term is slowly wrapping up. This is the first summer term I've done in university, and I'm glad I got to experience what it is like to be in university, and in Waterloo, over the summer term. However, this is definitely not my cup of tea. I will probably expand on this thought later, but for now my stomach is calling out for food. To wrap it up, this is the last week of lectures, with 2 exams coming up next week. After that, it's officially summer time for a week or so...

No comments: