Sunday, July 26, 2009

Past Few Days

Wow..what a rough few days it's been. I guess it's not really miserable/bad in that sense, but just overall how few days it's been. Most of it consists is just sports related, but also on the other hand I just felt like I had no motivation at all left in me.

I guess it starts/begins with the Blue Jays. Was at the Thursday and Saturday game, and while Thursday's was just plain old boring, Saturday was a case of a collapse in epic portions. Up 9-1 going into the seventh, the somehow managed to blow the 8 run lead and lose the game in extra innings.

Friday was just a day of nothing, where all the plans just basically fell through, and it turned into a day I spent lazy-ing around. I simply had no motivation to go and accomplish anything, and I ended up watching Scott Downs blow the game for the Blue Jays (see a pattern?)

On top of it all, its been a couple of days where it seems like a couple of nerves were touched between a couple of friends, and looks like there will be some patching up that needs to be done.

I think it's just time to bury my head behind my textbooks for the next 10 days or so and just focus on finishing this term off strong (not like that's going to happen..the burying my head part), but knowing me, that ain't going to happen.

1 comment:

Albert said...

w/ all that food from maison, go pray for that motivation and come home with a few more credits! (the jays aren't worth our sorrows haha)

-ak