Friday, August 07, 2009

Long Days Ahead

Exams are done...yet I don't really feel relieved. I guess being the normally stress-free person that I am, I never felt the stress of final exams. I guess this is where I say "summer officially begins", but it's been summer to me already even during the past 3 months of being in school.

So the next few days are gonna be extremely long days, but not in a bad way. Tomorrow (Friday) will involved a dentist appointment in the morning, and running a couple errands in the afternoon. Heading down to the Jays game with a few friends, one of whom just came back from Vancouver for a couple of weeks. Afterwards, will be heading to a bar/club (?) to send off a teammate of is off to China for a year.

Saturday morning will be spent at a friend's wedding, and evening at his reception. In between, I will probably end up going to watch my church's junior team at one of their games before the reception. Really hoping the forecast is wrong and that the weather will be nice that day.

And depending on when the reception is over, hopefully I will be able to catch the end of UFC 101 before calling it a night.

I guess that's all the updating for now. Got a few things on my mind, nothing majorly important, but I think I just need time to figure things out for myself before really putting them into words. Will definitely be trying to update this thing more often, but I've said that numerous times before and it has never worked out.

No comments: