Friday, August 14, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to write something quick as I struggle to sleep.

Last few days have been just days of relaxation, with a bit of self discovery. With the conclusion of exams, I've finally settled into "summer mode" where I've been able to enjoy spontaneous days, and just taking each day as they come. Been able to meet up again with some old friends, and building relationships with new ones. It's been a blessed few days and I'm looking forward to more.

Upcoming 10 days or so, will include alot of sports. Between softball and attending Rogers Cup Tennis at York University (this has now become an annual tradition), I won't really have much room for anything for a little while - not that I'm complaining. Also the free time has allowed me to catch up on some TV shows that I've been itching to watch for quite some time.

As for the self-discovery part, I won't really elaborate on it yet at this point, simply because I'm still trying to grasp what I'm learning, but I feel like it will have a great deal of impact to how I approach various forms of relationships (referring to things like friendships, mentorships, etc). I am not sure if I'm exaggerating right now, but after re-reading what I just wrote, I think I might be making it sound like a bigger deal than it really is...haha =รพ

In any case, I will hopefully have some pictures up from various events on this blog shortly.

No comments: