Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sat May 14th

Wow, Seussical is over...2 weeks of 12 hours school days are gone. Honestly, even though this was really tiring, really had a blast doing it, and learned so much (including smoking an amp). After the blog on Thursday, yesterday's and today's show got loads better. Yesterday, through thick and thin, was nearly flawless. Today's a couple of screw ups here and there, but nothing major, so I'm pretty satisfied. Hats off the everyone (cast, crew, backstage etc etc).

I felt so sick when I woke up this morning, I think it was because I've been getting only 3-4 hrs of sleep a night for the past week or two. And plus I only hate like a small lunch all day yesterday. Felt so bad that I had to call in sick at work, a Saturday with only 5 people is not good, but I probably would've thrown up at work instead of my house if I did go in (it was all liquid that came out). So slept a bit longer, and still didn't eat until I just got home just now. So I guess when I woke up again, felt better so I ended up going to the CCSA Umpiring Exam as I need to get carded. I wasn't going to go earlier as I felt sick, but since I felt better, decided to go and get myself carded hopefully. So after that just went back to school and did Seussical. Awesome to see Pris came by to watch the show, also had a couple of surprises when other friends came to watch as well. Overall, day started out bad, but I guess it did go better.

Onwards!

Sports Random Thoughts:
Whats with the Jays this year? Either they're hot, or they're cold. I guess as long as they stay around .500, not much complaining there....That was a close game between Russia and Canada, 4-3 for Canada even though they were up 4-3. Czech is up next and really want to see Canada win, we'll see what happens...Missed the Rock's championship game, watched some of the highlights, it looked like an amazing game, what an awesome year for them despite many people counting them out after their trades in the offseason, looking forward to next year already...Canada going to be hosting the IIHF World Jr Hockey Championship every 3 years, I guess thats going to be good news for those people like me who already made watching the World Jrs our annual Christmas tradition, would love to see one being played in the T-Dot one day...

Thats it for today, signing off....

No comments: