Monday, May 09, 2005

Annoyance

Ok, I'm sure I'm not the first person to write this, nor will I be the last, but I'm sure like many before me, and many after me, it is something that will never stop. I mean, don't you hate it when you do something/did something that annoys people, but its something that you do without trying to cause annoyance, and then the person doesn't tell you that they hate it, but instead go tell others. I mean, if its something that bothers you, then be a (wo)man just tell them straight up you hate it, why go through the trouble of telling someone else when it really won't do any good if the message is not passed on. Speaking of passing message on, its even worse when you ask someone to tell someone else your message. I'm sure you've played broken telephone, so save the trouble and running the risk of having misunderstanding, and tell the person yourself.
So thats my two cents for today, onward!

Sports random thoughts:
Nice to see Nash get the MVP, really think the voters might it closer than it really should be. No matter how dominant Shaq is, bringing the Suns to a 33 win turn-around is amazing, hats off the the Canadian kid. Coming off a sweet at the hands of the White Sox, hopefully the Blue Jays can do slightly better and take the series against the Royals. Scary incident involving Zaun on Sunday, hopefully he'll be fine and be able to spring into action, as I doubt that Jays will be able to get productions from Huckaby and Dominique (offensive and defensive) that matches what Zaun has been doing this season so far.

Signing off!

No comments: