Monday, May 16, 2005

Crappy Day

The day started off with a stupid power outage, which caused my DSL modem to die, so now I'm without internet on my PC for 3-5 days until Sympatico sends me a new modem. I guess thats the good part, the modem I am using now is like 4 years old. So I'll have use the wireless on my laptop to "borrow" signals for the next few days unless someone can lend me a DSL or dialup modem. And then I just got a call from HP, saying how my warranty does not cover the cracked screen, so now I have to pay $250 to get it fixed and shipped back and all that stuff. If I ever found out who threw their bag on top on my bag, they'll hear it from me. Let see if it can get any worse.

1 comment:

ediesblah said...

first!!
hey my friend, don't be so pessimistic... things will be ok!!
smile?
=D