Monday, February 25, 2008

A journey renewed

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith, with selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees, we're on our knees

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what break yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

For greater things
Have yet to come
And greater things
Are still to be done

edited: not my fault the site I c+p from couldn't type! and funny how loey didn't catch it :D

5 comments:

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

<3 this song
: )

Loey said...

mmm two of my favs

Anonymous said...

rising up to take THEIR place
i see a NEAR revival
STIRRING as we pray and seek
break my heart for what BREAKS Yours


no idea what you were singing.
look up the lyrics. geez...

Loey said...

ok. so obviously hearing isn't my only problem... just like.. i sent an email asking for 30HF sponsors... as a pastor -_-"

anyway.. what WERE the original mistakes?

sportswizard said...

rising up to take THE place
i see a NEW revival
STARING as we pray and seek
break my heart for what IS Yours