Saturday, February 09, 2008

0 for 4 in FTOPS

Haven't had much success this year yet...good thing I satellited into all of the events instead of buying in directly, would've been costly. Had my best showing tonight in the $216 6 max Limit event. Had Rizen (one of the best tournament players) to my left for like 4 levels so that really hurt, but I was able to get up to 2x the average stack for awhile before my hands decided to stop holding up against loose calling donkeys. Guys were calling 3 bets with hands like A2, Q10 and hitting...oh wells. Busted out right before the 3 hour mark and about 100 short of cashing. Taking the next few days off, and hopefully will get in a couple of events next weekend before the series is over.

And as for sickness, I feel like I'm almost back to full health...so thats definitely a good thing.

1 comment:

啊Sam said...

be careful, gambling can be dangerous.