Monday, February 04, 2008

Giving credit to where credit's due

The NY Giants defence played a huge game from what I've read and saw. Yes, I was cheering for the Patroits, and I'm not afraid to admit it, but I'm also just a regular sports fan who enjoy a close, nail-biting, and exciting game over a blowout. I'll have to watch the game again as I missed half of it, but I don't regret that decision at all. Eli Manning played a great game, seemed to be very composed and in control, and the pass rushing defence of the Giants were simply too much. In any case, congrats to the Giants for winning Super Bowl 42, the 1972 Dolphins team members will probably get a good night sleep tonight.

As for the band wagon jumpers, please don't even start...you do not become a fan of a team just because they knocked off a huge favourite in the biggest game of the year..

No comments: