Saturday, April 30, 2005

What a week

Man...this past week seems like it lasted for a whole month. Finally the first time in this semester, I can say I was in class for every class. Well....almost. But thats probably as close as I'll get until Seussical the Musical is over in two weeks. Oh man, speaking of that musical, there is so much that needs to be done, and like theres a shorten performance this coming Friday, and we haven't even had a full-tech rehersal, oh boi, I can feel late nights coming.

Oh..for people that got worried about me these couple of weeks (you know who you are [assuming you read this]) Just want to say thanks, and sorry for making you worry.

Random Baseball Thoughts:
Morneau got a HR and a Triple today, he's been playing great since coming off the DL, maybe getting beaned with the ball was a good thing..haha...Jays are playing well so far this year, as I said in my pre-season predictions, they got good talents, but not good enough yet to challenge for a playoff spot. April is indeed a weird month, seeing the Yankees at 10-14, with the Orioles leading the East, next thing you know the D-Rays will lead the division with Boston not making the playoffs. Its highly unlikely Orioles will keep playing the way they are playing in April for the rest of the season. A few of their players are playing above their expectations (Mr. Brian Roberts being one), and I don't foresee them keeping their current pace for the next 5 months. A'rod has been tearing it up the past week, 5 HRs I think? Wow, he has certainly stepped up when the Yanks needs him to. Wonder if Cashman's job is in jeopardy judging by the way the Bronx Bombers are performing this year.

1 comment:

ediesblah said...

yay! FIRST!
congrats on being in class lol...
what's this seussical thing?