Thursday, April 14, 2005

Disappointing day

*sigh* So yeah, came fifth today, when the top 4 qualify for OFSAA. I'm disappointed, knowing that I let so many ppl down, my partner, friends and what not. I mean its not like I couldn't beat the team that we lost to. I don't know...its just seems like I was lost on the court. Yeah, I was making shots, but I wasn't making the right shots and what not...Oh wellz. At least now I won't miss 2 more full days of school (not like I care anyways). So yeah, to everyone that earned the top 4 in T.O. Congrats, and all the best at OFSAA. You guys will have a blast, and yeah, enjoy it, once of a lifetime opportunity.

2 comments:

ediesblah said...

hey wes! awww come on... ur top 5 in ur school board!! i think that's totally amazing!
hey, maybe u've had a bad game, but doesn't everybody once in awhile?
like kat said, i'm sure the process was way more impt than the result...
and all that matters is that u tried ur best, u loved the experience, and u had FUNNNNN!!
=]

Anonymous said...

u know...u should really keep me updated on what's going on with u. i mean, come on!! u didn't tell me about ofsaa or meeting that sports guy. i told u about lindros!! i realize i'm not around much, well ever really...but u have my e-mail and i actually want to know about what's going on with u!! hope to catch up with u soon!!
luv u always...