Sunday, April 24, 2005

Don't like the rain

I hate it the weather when it rains. Not much of a wet weather person myself, like it when its all sunny, can do so much more than stuck at home on a rainy day. Hit the range a couple of times this week, just shaking off the rust and what not. Had trouble clearing 150 with the driver, and struggling to get the loft with the irons, think I'm back to where I was 2 years ago, so sad. Hopefully I can get more practice soon and maybe hit the course when summer rolls around.

It felt like the longest week last week. I think it was the first week since March break when I was actually in school for all 5 days of school. Sad I know. Long week, but was quite interesting, especially having Global National here filming for their segment, and then the footage wasn't even 2 minutes in length.

Another long week coming up, badminton season wrapping up, so each week is going to feel just that much longer. Good thing Seussical is coming up, and then have summer to look forward to. Still waiting for 'loo's acceptances, just gotta keep waiting patiently.

No comments: