Monday, March 17, 2008

Crazy Week

Just felt like randomly blogging a note here for some reason...these past few days (or a week and a bit) has been crazy. A sort-of last minute decision to serve at TC...to being in Toronto during school week, into London for Friday night and in Waterloo during the weekend, its been nuts. Finally had a bit of time to rewind on Saturday/Sunday and my body decide to get sick. Ended up sleeping for like 16 hours on Saturday, missing out on the fashion show and all.

Sometimes I just feel like the more things change, the more things stay the same...maybe its just a coincidence, but I really don't know whether I should embrace that, or if I should look at it as an insult to myself by myself...:S

Back to making the playoffs schedule for intramural volleyball, captains meeting is in 2 hours

No comments: