Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to Toronto

I've officially moved out of my place in Waterloo and now I'm back in Toronto full time. Will be commuting on Tuesday/Wednesday of this week, and that will be the end of my school term in terms of lectures/classes. Long day these next two days though with 2 in class exams, with one being possibly worth 40%. It is also a class that I haven't doing too well in this term, and yet I haven't exactly done much studying. Probably going to be an allnighter tonight, but whatever. Wednesday's won't be as bad as its only worth 25%, so not really going worry too much about it right now. A couple of exams at the end of next week, and another 2 weeks from now, and then summer officially begins. Still trying to figure out what to do about summer employment.

Back to "nerding"

No comments: