Sunday, December 03, 2006

Late Night Snacks

It was definitely a fun night, a night just to kick back, relax, and take my mind off things.

Got home at around 2am, and one of my roommates was watching ECW. Got bored of that, so we turned on the Wii and played a few games. Other roommate and his friend came home from the bar, we played more Wii. At 4am, someone made a remark "I'm getting hungry, I dont' mind some Pepi's" (btw, Pepi's is the BEST pizza I've had). So we called them at 4am and ordered 2 pizza. After more Wii-ing, and finishing the pizza, we made popcorn. Not the microwave ones, but we popped popcorn. A couple more hours of Wii-ing, and we called it a night...at 730am. Nothing special, but just some fun with a few guys, and some late night snacks.

1 comment:

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

welll... sounds funn.. wow.. ordering pizza at FOUR.. and whats ECW?? im slowws.. xD anyway.. byeeee <33