Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last All-Nighter

As I sit here staring at my history papers with a blank look on my face, I have a feeling tonight is going to be another long night. With 1 history paper completed, I am already sick of writing. Looking ahead to the next 24 hours, I will probably be hidden behind my laptop either at the DC Library, or SLC 2nd/3rd floor. Those who read this and are still up, feel free to distract me on MSN, on the phone, or in person (probably least likely). So with another allnighter coming up, this put the count up to around 10 (I've already lost count). Hopefully this will be the last one until next term, considering I only have 1 exam left! =D (now now people, don't hate). In the mean time, back to work...maybe a longer blog tonight when I decide to procrastinate again.

TTOW!

2 comments:

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

heyyloooss.. history.. mee tooo. ><"
&
congratsss on only one exam left!

now.. for me to find something else to procrastinate on..

mrs. bloom said...

if i go to waterloo, i would definetly find you and distract you =D because im evil like that haha just kidding.......go do your studying and writing!!!!!!!!!!!! =] haha i have no one to distract at utsc which really sucks.