Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hermit-ing

I think I've officially become a hermit, mainly when I'm in Waterloo. I've stopped going to various things that I used to go to (example: badminton club, DEX/DECA, etc etc), and currently only attends CCF on a regular basis. I've found myself at home working, playing the Wii, playing Eastside Hockey Manager, among other things, rather then seek social interaction. I often use excuses such as: I live too far from campus, or I have work to do, but it has gotten to a point where I know I'm purposely avoiding interaction outside of what is necessary. Things are alot better whenever I'm back in Toronto, but I think changes needs to be made in Waterloo. Maybe next term.

Other news:
Crazy week coming up. 2 essays and 2 speeches over the span of 5 days. Econ final tomorrow yet I'm blogging. I'm getting sick of hearing and reading about upstream monopolists and quantity/price leadership in a oligopoly market.
There are some things that was said which resulted in things being in this current state. Its disappointing, and depressing, to see how things were and how things are. Regret is too strong of a word, as it was something that needs to be said and set straight. Maybe a different timing or a different method would've changed the result, but it looks like there is really no turning back now. Some things just takes two willing parties, but when theres only one, it just won't work out. Best wishes...and God bless. Maybe I was being a fool...again. I guess I can only hope that you change your mind.
With everything going on, especially in the past month, I feel like just going away, or just take some time off to clear my head, but can't. I guess maybe following one of the stories in "Every Men's Battle" could be beneficial. (will have to find my book and quote it when I get home)
I've been catching myself slipping the past little while. I don't know if its because of other external factors, but regardless, I need to refocus my spiritual walk.
I guess Clark said it best, "sometimes these problems will forces you to focus on your studies because you want to take your mind off these trouble...it might be God's plan for it to happen so you will understand that it is not the right time for you to pursue it any further" - how stubborn am I? I need to learn these lessons about timing not once, not twice, but who know how many times.

I think enough time has been wasted. Back to two-part tariffs and who knows whats next.

TTOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw... hermit.. i like hermitss.. =) so its all ok.. =))
good luck on ur essays and speeches too!
and nooo! ur not a fool! and hey..everyone is somewhat stubborn sometime.. hang in there.. christmas is coming!
u need hug..
here's my virtual one!
huggles!!

wess said...

mm, i definitely know how you feel on this issue... oh wes... i'll tty more often once im not so stressed aah. take care yo.
-wes

kim said...

sorry. i don't think you're a fool.

good luck with everything. =)