Thursday, November 09, 2006

46 Hours and counting

I shall continue my daily entry to my blog, albeit a short one.

So I've been up for...46 hours straight and counting now. Been up since waking up Tuesday morning at 8:30am. The past 46 hours consist of, working on essay, going to class, working on speech, going to library to work on essay, going home and sit in the living room to work on essay, blogged to procrastinate from working on essay, go back to the library to work on essay, go to class, come home and relaxed a bit, and work on essay again.
2 essays, 40 pages later, I am done...for the week. I am just planning to stay up until my 10am class, and just have a good night sleep tomorrow night. Since I'll be going home this weekend, I'll probably get a couple of hours sleep on the bus, so that should keep me alert until the evening.

2 comments:

dani said...

hope that sleep tonight was the sweetest ever!
take care of yourself eh!?

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

aww.. hope u have a good.. sleep! *hug* and wow.. thats some essay..