Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Nothing-ness

Nothing special since last post. Finally started getting my MIRs in, after waiting for it for like 4 months. Got responses from all my universities. Sadly was rejected in my first choice, claiming my English mark didn't meet their requirements o.O Even though my mark is right at what they said the English mark has to be. I guess I was cutting it close, but its English! How can I possible get any higher?! Oh wellz, now just deciding if I want to go to their alternative consideration, or somewhere else. Got a week or so to decide.

Sports Thoughts:
It won't be my blog without going into some sports cooler talk. Nice to see Suns rebounding to win game 4. They played alot better than game 1-3, but only winning by such a small margin. Looking at San Antonio winning in 5 or 6 (hopefully 6 just to make it a bit more interesting). Detroit and Miami going down to best of 3. Tight series, Wade looks to be the key-player in this series. Highly likely to go to 7 in my opinion, hoping Detroit will prevail...

We gone...(Cabbie is the best)

No comments: