Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Been Awhile

Has been a week since I blogged, somehow it only felt like yesterday that I was on here. Anyways, too much has happened this week, too much to write on here, so I'm not even going to try to summarize it. I guess the only good things that happened this week has been the past 2 nights. Really enjoyed being able to sit inside SkyDome (NOT Rogers Centre) just enjoying the ball game between my 2 fav teams. Awesome game game on Monday, enjoyed seeing the best player in the NL (Pujols), against the top pitcher in the AL (Halladay). Monday: So got there early just so I can get in when gates open. But rain started pouring to hid inside the Jays shop and started watching CNN's coverage of the Jackson trial. Eventually went back to lineup outside the gates and waited for a good 10 mins before the gates opened. Dashed in, and got in at the corner of the Cards dugout. I can tell you it was a good and bad thing. Good because it was a very good spot to get autographs. Ended up getting Jason Maquis and Larry Walker on Monday. Bad thing was that while Larry Walker was signing, have like 20 people just shoving/pushing forward all at once, so now I have a bruised line across my ribs. Today: Got there early again at 5ish, and waited until 5:30 again when the gates opened, and went down the first baseline instead this time. Met a couple of guys while I was waiting for autographs, one came from St.Louis but was born in T.O. Got Eckstein, Edmonds and La Russa today. Pretty good overall. Wish I was able to get Walker again, or even Pujols, but guess Pujols is still pissed after going 0 for 4 yesterday against the Doc.

Fun time is over, reality check time...*sigh*

No comments: