Saturday, March 27, 2004

Wow...curling is fun. Well, I knew it was gonna be fun, but never knew it would be this fun. Today I went curling with my fellowship, and like this is not the first time curling for me, probably second maybe third (i don't remember), so yeah, I knew the basics n stuff, which was a good head start for me cuz only 2 or 3 of the ppl from my fellowship have tried curling before. so anyways. when we got there, they kinda did some clinic since most of them were new at curling, which was kinda good too cuz i needed some "retuning" of my skills, if i had any to begin with. so we started actual games, and those "professionals" on tv make it seem so easy, like their draws are like exactly where they want it and stuff, while ours are like miles apart. regardless, we got a fun game going, though my team lost, it was still fun, everyone won cuz everyone had fun.

so the curling club prepared some dinner for us cuz it was part of the "package". before dinner, they had some riddle game where each table gets like a set to see who gets the most right and stuff. my table did ok, we got 4 wrongs, but oh wellz. dinner was not the best, but i expected it to be like that, its mass cooking, and its a curling club, so i didn't really expect a fancy dinner, just pizza and stuff. and then they had this 50/50 draw thing, and my table chipped in $8, and none of us won, which was a bummer. and then they had this table prize draw, and like 10 prizes in all, and none of us from our table won either, so that was kinda boring sitting there watching ppl collect their prizes, but oh well. curling is fun...itz alot more fun playing, but i enjoy watching it too...it sometimes make me wonder if i can be as good as those guys on tv....hmmmmm....


h m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m . . . . . . . . . . . . n o

No comments: