Thursday, March 25, 2004

=(

This has been a horrible week. I don't know if its just me or if its all of you, but I just don't seem to want to be at school. Yeah. I know I'm never in my "school mood", but this week its like different. Before I can still force myself to somehow listen, take notes, etc etc...but this week its been like just horrible. I have trouble just pretending to be listening, which isn't so hard usually cuz I end up day-dreaming. Anyways, I don't even know what point I'm trying to make right now, only thing I know is that I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. *sigh* I don't think its the lack of sleep either, considering I've been getting 7-8 hours nightly the past few days...

Btw, for those who has been asking me to TC pics *ahem* I will upload 'em all onto ImageStation slowly. I've already done the ones from COP, but you know 500 is a pretty high number of pictures to upload, so please be patience with me =)

No comments: