Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stupid Runner Runners...

With midterms/assignments over for 2 weeks, I randomly decided to play some donkeys on Solar Poker. Over the past couple of weeks I ran my free money from them up to $1000. With the lack of game selection, there was only a 0.01/0.02, 0.05/0.10, and 1/2 game going. I decide to go donk around the 1/2 game just because its free money and because I can. That site is always full of short-stack donkeys who never buys in for the max. It was the ugliest run I have had...for a couple of months.

It was running well until I decided to flop 2 pair with 42o and gets it in against nothing but a back-door straight draw with Ace high and he just somehow makes the wheel.

And then I decides to get all my chips in with TPTK against a bluffing station and he decides to make running two pair.

Last straw came with a tilty donk decides to way over-raise my raise and we get everything in the middle with AK vs. A6. Yes..same story. I flop TPTK and he decides to hit running 6s.

Thats why I love online poker so much

1 comment:

Albert said...

dang... TPTK. Always a tough loss with that. I suppose experience helps you move on. We should play again, I gotta learn all the abbreviations though.

-Albert