Friday, September 07, 2007

A Decent Run

I guess not being able to fall asleep could be a blessing in disguise? Got home from Destiny's at about 2am, but just couldn't seem to be able to fall asleep. So I decided to load up Stars and donk in a few tournaments and satellites. Turned into a pretty profitable evening. Took down a couple of the double shootout satellites into Sunday Million, and also finally winning some races to close out the $27 turbo SnGs. I feel like taking the past couple of months away really cleared my head in some of the decisions I am making. In a way it helped me focused more as it was getting to a point where it was a bit too much of a grind at times. Still hoping to qualify for the APPT in Seoul, Korea, and hopefully try to score a seat in one of the EPT, probably the one thats going to be in Dublin the last weekend of October. Other than that, nothing really special going on in that regards...

No comments: