Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TeeVee

And I thought the fall 06 season was crazy, this lineup is nuts right now.

24
Heroes
Prison Break
Amazing Race
Apprentice
Survivor (roommate got me on to it again)
Studio 60

Those are the 7 I am supposed to be watching weekly.
24, Amazing Race, Apprentice, and Survivor I have been keeping up.
Prison Break and Heroes, I haven't even finished the previous season yet. I was gonna do a Prison Break marathon over Christmas, it didn't happen, so probably will fall 30 eps or so behind when this season is over.
Studio 60 I haven't watched since Christmas, so I'm 4-5 eps behind I think.

There's also:

Poker After Dark
High Stakes Poker

Probably the two best poker shows on television. Poker After Dark shows 80-90% of the hands played, so you really learn alot. High Stakes Poker is just the best poker game on television. Forget WPT, EPT, WSOP, HSP is the show to watch.

The best of the rest:

Grey's Anatomy
House

The shows that are good but there is simply not enough time, or not enough room on the PVR machine to have them on as well.

And theres always:

Simpsons
Family Guy

Shows that I haven't watched as "new episodes" for ages, and I just hope to catch the new ones once in awhile...or until I finish the DVD collection. *note: If anyone see Season 4, 5, or 9 of the Simpsons on sale..let me know!

With that said...what else is new?
Autoshow tomorrow!
Phantom of the Opera on Thursday! + Cafe Crepe after!
Thats...it...
Oh! Hoping Campbell beat Mowat in girls volleyball tomorrow!

And signing off...

2 comments:

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

^^ 24 .greys anatomy . simpsons . family guy.

BTW. mowat beat campbell =DD

what do you do when the grass gets long? MOWATTT .. and we never get mow-ed.. =DDD

srry.. cinnamon toast cereal.. =)

Andrew Ko said...

When is poker after dark normally on?? and what channel?? i havn't seen it on tv yet.