Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sick + Random

I've been sick for a little under a week. Started last Friday after Winterlicious and has been on a roller coaster ride as of late. Now, I'm generally not a guy that gets sick very often. I mean I do have the occasional sore throat (I've had it for the past 2 Royal Cups), but I don't really get sick often *touch wood*. For some reason, this time around, it has gotten worse over time. I started with just a cough, and the the sniffing, back to just the cough, and now the sniffing again. Possibly the worse time to get sick with all the midterms and assignments all together this week and next. I guess it would be worse during finals..but at least you get time in between exams then, but either way, this is really weird.

On to other things. Exactly 2 weeks before Phantom! So excited!

Still thinking about what to do with my summer, deciding between a FT job, or PT job with courses.

Good times with the guys at gym night and the talks after. Definitely made me rethink the direction I was going to go. Still praying about it and see what develops.

Nice to see Raps and Leafs both having their own winning streak. This Raps team is definitely a fun team to watch.

Back to work...

2 comments:

ediesblah said...

phhaaaaannnnntttoooooommmmm =D

enough said

AHHHHHHHHH

melissa said...

hope you're better! =)