Thursday, October 26, 2006

Set 1 over

So much for updating this regularly, I don't know how many times I've said to myself "I will blog regularly"...nope...never happened except during the World Cup earlier this summer.

Anywho, here it goes. The first set of midterms and stuff just finished. Monday and Tuesday of this week consisted of 3 midterms, and 2 essays due. Each were worth 20% or more. This past weekend consisted of...reading over 700 pages of various textbooks, getting 10 hours of sleep on Saturday and Sunday night in total, and 0 on Monday night. I guess next week will be the week where I find out if cramming works or not =D

My school routine has gotten pretty...routine this year. It consists of waking up for school, grab lunch on campus, going to classes, come home, cook/buy dinner, do some work/lounge around/occasionally watch tv. With fall-ball over, there goes one activity that I did on weeknights regularly. Theres no more badminton club, even though I've been wanting to go for awhile, and that I blame on the distance between my house and campus. At least I've been going to (or starting to) go to CCF regularly. It feels like I'm losing a bit of my social life up here. I still have friends that I bump into on campus, we might go study at the library together, or what not, but it seems theres not really a group like in Toronto where we would hang out regularly. I guess with going to CCF more consistently, I will be able to build up more friendships, but it appears that most of the relationships here are pretty shallow.

On another note, Phantom of the Opera - =]
Exam schedule, not completely happy with how it turned out, but I'm not complaining either. Gets off pretty late, with a pretty big break in between, but it oculd always be worse, so staying positive.

Other than that...I think thats a wrap!

2 comments:

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

well... cramming doesn't work for me... anway.. byeees

wess said...

aww wessy! Lol. sup! hope things are aight. work HARD in school.. or.. KEEP working hard in school =) take care aight! latez!