Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thank You, and Lumas

Hats off to everyone on Lumas this season for a wonderful season. Words can't express how thankful I am for all of you this summer, for all the great efforts everyone put into this season on and off the field. You guys made this summer a great one, all the time we spent on the field together at games and practices, all the dinners/bonding time we have, these are memories that I will cherish. It was amazing to witness the growth of all the players on the team, both on the field and off the field. Seeing them fellowship with one another, and more important continue their walk with Christ.

Most importantly, I want to thank our Almighty God, whom have been SO faithful throughout the season. He have shown me so much, taught me so much throughout this season. I'm constantly blessed by so many others on this team, and those on the other teams. The support both from other teams we play with was overwhelming, and the friendships that were formed as a result of this ministry is such a blessing. While I have my time of weakness during the season, times when I get frustrated with myself, lost patiences with others, but He remained faithful.

While the season has ended, everything that I experienced this season, will not be forgotten. While I don't know what the future holds for me in terms of next season, but I know this season, has been a blessing. This is not the end, there is still the banquet on Thursday, and the year-end party on Sunday. Looking forward to it guys!

1 comment:

Kiki said...

oh man wes! im glad you were part of Lumas this year! such a blessing! and im glad to be one of the Lumas that made this year such a great experience! i really hope u come bak next year! depends on how God wants to work things out but i seriously hope you could join us again =)anyways best wishes at uni!- Ankie