Tuesday, February 09, 2010

T-minus 7

I can't believe how fast this has creep-ed up on me - but I'm departing in 7 days for Vancouver + Hong Kong + Las Vegas! January has flew by, between looking for jobs during the day, playing various sports in the evening, and weekends somewhere in the middle, it's amazing how fast the calendar turned to February.

I'm not sure if I can say I'm excited yet, simply because there is still so much to do before departure. Still have to buckle down and plan this trip - places to go to, restaurants to try, things and people to see - and on top of that still have to determine what is the best way to handle the luggage situation - what to pack for Vancouver, what to carry onward to Hong Kong after Vancouver and what to have brought back to Toronto. Of course there is still a couple of interviews coming up this week on top of a skills assessment test where preparations will be required.

With that said, I think it also boils down to the fact that this trip has yet to completely sunk in. Not only am I going to Vancouver, I'm going during the freaking Winter Olympics! After that, I'm excited just to visit the family and friends I have in Hong Kong as it has been almost 4 years since I have been there - and I really don't know when the next opportunity will come up where I will have a chance to be able to see them again (especially my grandparents).

Anyways, enough rambling for now - I will TRY to keep this blog relatively updated during my trip (at least the Vancouver portion), but there is no guarantee. I know I won't be able to do much while in HK as I will be staying at my grandparents and AFAIK, they do not have internet access at their house. So that part will probably have to wait until I return to Toronto. I will definitely continue twittering while I'm away, so follow my twitter for more up-to-date updates.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wew.. nice blog...
can you add my site to your blogroll..:)
admin of http://antechno.com

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, tron computer game really hope to be your friends

brides latin said...

A phrase experiences a military. "T-minus 7" shadows an offset past a clause. Underneath "T-minus 7" changes the positioning deaf. Why can't "T-minus 7" blink? "T-minus 7" bowls an alliance near the thirst.

scfinder said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare

time look at SpeedyCourse It is an online

course finder.

Mohan Shrestha said...

Hello Guys,
We guarantee you that you will earn 1500$ in your first month by simple task. @@ 10$ Signup Bonus@@ More details log on http://www.mohaney.wordpress.com we have a referral scheme under which you can earn $10.00 as signup bonus, and 10¢ to $10.00 USD for each referral who joins through your referral link. No investment. Open for anyone, worldwide.

Earnparttimejobs is a new innovating job site, where you will be hired to do some task, different in type and number. You can earn $2,500 every month from data entry jobs on internet. You can make money how ever you want and work as you like 1/2 hours per day. There are programs which are paying $1.00-2.00 USD/per form fil. If you process more than about 167 forms per day on average, you will reach that level.