Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leafs Game

So yeah, finally something to post about. This past Thanksgiving weekend, I ended up going to the Raptors preseason game, as well as the hockey game between the Leafs and the Blues. First time I've ever sat in the lower bowl for a hockey game, and I won't lie, being in the lower bowl makes a huge difference. Definitely doesn't compare to being rinkside, but the perspective of being slightly higher up is does provide a much better line of sight.

[BRAG] First time being in the lower bowl - a puck was deflected right to me
[BEAT] The guy sitting directly in front of me decided to move his shoulder at the last minute and tipped it away from me
[BEAT[ Could've caught a puck, but it ended up deflecting off my thigh and hitting the armrest and bouncing to the next section over
[VARIANCE] Watching the Leafs cough up a 3-0 goal lead, AND sitting through Antropov and Kubina attempting a shootout shot.

Will try to get some pictures up at a later date.

No comments: