Friday, June 27, 2008

Quick Update

Nothing really new to update on since the NHL Awards a couple of weeks ago. Still work from Monday to Friday, and pretty much softball on evenings and weekends. A few more days before I leave for Vegas for a week and a half, and half planned my second New York City trip for this summer where I will be able to visit Yankee Stadium before they moved to a new stadium next year.

A couple of interesting conversations lately, and a few things happening/that has happened got me thinking a bit lately.

Still praying to see where God is leading me in terms of the whole visitation/trip to Hong Kong in the fall - whether I will take the term off or go back to do school full time or do school part time. And if I choose the first or third option, how will I break it to my parents. Still not sure where I am headed in terms of career - with "1 year" left in my undergrad, I really don't know what my career will look like after graduation - just leaving it all in God's hands I guess.

Thats it for now...

No comments: