Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Refocus

I think I've been learning alot lately, and going through so many things leads into frustrations. Some that may have been caused by the actions around me, and more importantly, I think I need to take some time and really discover myself again. I think its more along the lines of re-discovering my motives, and my intentions in this ministry. If I'm going to contribute positively to the ministry, should I really care about things I can't control, or should these things even matter at all? At the same time, taking the competitiveness away is really ripping away the core of the activity. Should it really come down to something so small, if the difference isn't that big? If my motives is contribute to the ministry in a positive way, should I even be having these thoughts and feelings to begin with?

Need to spend time to refocus and really rediscover my motives again.

-wes

No comments: