Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Random Thoughts

The last few weeks have been a blur - I have no clue what I have learned, what I have done, nor what I have accomplished
Leafs are on a roll, Lindros and Allison both looks good.
Its better to be speak at the right time, then to speak out on everything
Hopefully Cards can win two more and go on to the WS and take down the White Sox, though I would love to see Clemens with another ring
How about the Pats, .500 team...and Bucs losing their QB after 5-1 start.
Midterms coming up, going to die
Love does not come at first sight, it does not always have typical Hollywood beginning where they fall in love at first sight - it takes the initiative of one individual, and the willingness to give-it-a-try by the other, and compromises of both individual
School sucks, reading sucks
F.R.O.G. = can't be more true

More to come.

No comments: